City Tender Bredero
The Multatuli and Bredero, both named after famous Dutch writers, were built in 2007 following a request from local government to design environmentally friendly ships for the canals of Amsterdam. Apart from the obvious benefits of electrical boats, our guests really appreciate the noiseless character of these boats.
€ 350,- per hour ex 6% tax
The spacious interior offers standing room height, movable furniture allowing almost any configuration you may desire. And due to the many windows, skylights and removable canopies, these boats have a very open character, allowing your guests to fully enjoy the sights of Amsterdam.
- electrically powered
- canal cruises up to 60 persons
- buffets up to 45 persons
- sitting dinner up to 35 persons
- sound system with iPod plug-in
- international bar
- toilet and heating facilities
- includes skipper, one hostess and free pick-up in the central canal zone
- minimum rental period: 2 hours.
- canal cruises and city tours
- private and corporate events
- weddings and parties
- buffet and dinner cruises
- theme tours